"There are two things in life for which we are never prepared: twins."
I vote for all of them!!! Make a collage and send 'em all! So precious!
But...if I absolutely have to pick...the second one from the top is adorable. What smiles!
shaun and i like #2. cause they are radiating joy!
I agree with Mimi on the collage, that's a great idea! Kind of like Lys does with her family Christmas letter? Sure is fun to zoom in on their faces, they are so cute! Happy babies....bet they are really enjoying the lights on the tree.
I'd say #2 or the holding hands picture...but really you can't go wrong since they are precious in all of the photos!!!
the last one looks like an action shot from a kung fu film. that gets my vote.
I vote for all of them!!! Make a collage and send 'em all! So precious!
ReplyDeleteBut...if I absolutely have to pick...the second one from the top is adorable. What smiles!
ReplyDeleteshaun and i like #2. cause they are radiating joy!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mimi on the collage, that's a great idea! Kind of like Lys does with her family Christmas letter? Sure is fun to zoom in on their faces, they are so cute! Happy babies....bet they are really enjoying the lights on the tree.
ReplyDeleteI'd say #2 or the holding hands picture...but really you can't go wrong since they are precious in all of the photos!!!
ReplyDeletethe last one looks like an action shot from a kung fu film. that gets my vote.
ReplyDelete