Ain't they sweet? Everybody's doing just fine here, gearing up for our first Christmas. Babies have all sorts of glorious things under the tree for them, and a couple of sweet items for Mom and Dad as well. We are Christmas-ing it alone this year, planning on taking the babies to their first midnight mass, then on Christmas day probably staying in our pj's all day, opening presents, eating good stuff, maybe watching some movies, taking some naps, and generally just vegging out.
Our pics and videos this week: Obviously I love pics of the babies sleeping. I can't help myself. They just look so peaceful! The first video is of Maddy talking with her Dad. Pretty amazing. She's experimenting with lost of different consonant/vowel combos, and even started mimicking our cadences. Second video is of Gabe talking a bit. He's got the syllables in there, he just has to open his mouth!
PS- Many of you have Christmas cards coming your way. They turned out sickeningly adorable.

I love sickeningly adorable Christmas cards...especially starring the dynamic duo.
ReplyDeleteAll of the McElroy crew (including Papa & Doris) enjoyed the pics and videos this afternoon. We missed you all!
ReplyDeletegot that christmas card today...my favorite pic!
ReplyDeleteOkay...so I'm ready for the christmas day pics now.
Much love!