Hello all,
As many of you know Steph has gone back to work, and I will be manning the helm here on the home front for the whole month of January.
Thus the delayed posting. I know that Mondays are when we usually add content. Still, please forgive me as I needed to focus on my daytime routine yesterday.
Steph is doing great at work. Ironically she now feels like she is on a break. The care taking of the twins is high demand. I always tell people we have three little creatures to take care of (not just two): 1 - Gabe alone, 2 - Maddy alone, & 3 - Gabe and Maddy together. Plus they are at a point in their life when they need the most attention and physical touch. Still, that being said, I was proud of myself yesterday. I think I got a rhythm on which to build. I am spending a lot of overdue quality time with the kids. I am focused on one job at this time, and unlike being at work I can wear my grubs and take catnaps without fear of reprisal or reprimand.
So, content to come:
- This week in pictures
- Video of Gabe's laugh-off with Steph
- Video of Maddy's tummy time with her alien/lion friends (she is lifting her head!)
That's all for now.
- Philip
No comments:
Post a Comment