Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 22 Words

Where to begin? I didn't think we'd caught much this week and look how much I posted! They're just too cute for words these days. In the pics, you see some together shots I got of them today, a snow day (hurrah!). Also, proof that Maddy may be a Ginger. And finally, a play-by-play pictorial of a morning boxing match, for color.

In the videos: Maddy continues to get angry with anything that has a face. Perhaps she's working through some anger toward the lactation specialists from way back when? Gabe, being the talker he is. And Maddy, loving the camera and deciding it might taste good.

1 comment:

  1. So, this is only from the observation of the short videos...but I'm wondering if what Maddy is showing is more aggressive behavior rather than anger. It's with the inanimate faces that she responds that way...right? Maybe when the faces don't respond to her she feels the need to establish her territory. Faces that don't respond (e.g. dolls, clowns) are scary to some kids. Others just need to establish who's in charge. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete