"There are two things in life for which we are never prepared: twins."
Maddy and Gabe are so beautful! I am amazed at how awake and bright they seem in these pictures. I cannot wait to meet them in person. I should be working, but I'm sitting here in baby bliss enjoying your little ones. Love love love!
Oh...oh...OH....They are SO, SO beautiful. Amazing...you are ALL so very amazing (tearing up now)...Love,Mimi
So adorable! I'm so happy they're here! I can't wait to meet them! I will be calling soon...-love, Deidra and Steve
Maddy and Gabe are so beautful! I am amazed at how awake and bright they seem in these pictures. I cannot wait to meet them in person. I should be working, but I'm sitting here in baby bliss enjoying your little ones. Love love love!
ReplyDeleteOh...oh...OH....They are SO, SO beautiful. Amazing...you are ALL so very amazing (tearing up now)...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
So adorable! I'm so happy they're here! I can't wait to meet them! I will be calling soon...
ReplyDelete-love, Deidra and Steve