Three days until my surgery, and then Madeline and Gabriel will join us in the world. Hard to believe we've made it through nine months of enduring and preparing. We feel about as ready as we can be. Their room is together; we have TONS of diapers and wipes, and a comfortable place for them to sleep. Philip and I have felt so supported by our family, friends, and co-workers throughout this entire pregnancy. We want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for your encouragement. It has made all the difference in the world.
So, we'll spend these next three days resting up for the adventure that awaits us! Here is one last belly shot. Consider it the BEFORE shot of Gabe and Maddy.
-Steph
Come on, babies! Get out of that belleh!
ReplyDeleteI mean, I know it's through a scheduled surgical procedure, but anyway.
GIT! GIT! GIT!
i cant wait for my cousins to be born it is comin sooo soon
ReplyDeletehey my best friends bday is on the 23 so thats kinda cool
i cant wait to see you
it will be soon enough
love you guys
good luck
I hope everything goes well on Tuesday! Can't wait to see pics of the happy family! :)
ReplyDelete-Jenny (Byrd) Bunger
Don't lose this photo!!! It should be good for YEARS of guilt-based behavior management...
ReplyDeleteLove. you. you. you. you.
love,
Mimi and he-who-is-yet-to-be-named
You're looking great, Steph. Know that all four of you are in my thoughts over these next days. Can't wait for those babies to come out into the world and share themselves with all of us! Much love, Susan
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! I'm so excited - you have to give me a chance to babysite before I go to Korea!
ReplyDeleteHi Steph and Phil,
ReplyDeleteI just got back from visiting Libby in Lawrence, and got to have fun with Amy and Sarah too. It was great! We talked about how excited for you we all are! It is terrific that the twins have stayed put for you til now - a blessing!!! Steph - you are all belly! :) We love you - Alyssa, Greg, Libby, Tommy and Joe
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! We can't wait to meet Maddy and Gabe. We are anxiously awaiting their arrival with our phones in hand.
ReplyDeleteWe love you ALL.
Dad/David and Sally aka Paw-paw and Mammaw
Hi Steph & Phil,
ReplyDeleteMY TUMMY ACHES FOR YOU!!!!!! Your Grandmother called me yesterday and told me about the picture and I couldn't wait to see it! I opened my email at work and immediately screamed, OH MY GOSH!!!!! Everyone came to see if I was ok!
Seriously, I will be praying for you all day tomorrow and I can't wait to see "the kids". The two of you should get as much rest as you can now because those days are over!! We love you all and hope to see you soon! I will report everything to Melanie and Traci.
Love you bunches,
Aunt Joyce
whatever, your hair looks cute. your tummy too. but we were talking about your hair.
ReplyDeleteOh, Steph!
ReplyDeleteYour belly is huge! You look stinkin adorable! I love it! I can't wait to meet these precious little babies. Noah can't wait to meet his 2nd cousins (or whatever they are? to him). I'm thinking and praying about you all today.
Much Love,
Traci