"There are two things in life for which we are never prepared: twins."
OMG...I just want to jump through the screen and gobble them up. I just don't think I can stand it to wait til Wednesday!!!BTW... only babies with loving, good parents smile like that. I'm so happy for all of you!
Ah, these are adorable! I will have them framed and on my desk next week.We had a great birthday celebration. Tell Phil thanks again for the technical advice.
OMG...I just want to jump through the screen and gobble them up. I just don't think I can stand it to wait til Wednesday!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW... only babies with loving, good parents smile like that. I'm so happy for all of you!
Ah, these are adorable! I will have them framed and on my desk next week.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great birthday celebration. Tell Phil thanks again for the technical advice.