So, the whole family is asleep at the moment.
Gabe just got circumsized. I do not have much to say about this except this should clear up any mystery as to why men generally fear doctors and hospitals. It is not the most pleasant of introductions.
I think we are starting to develop our routines. All my twin friends have told me this will be imperative to make it all work. I am sure these routines will be replaced by other routines as the setting changes and the years wear on. Still, the important step here is getting into the routine of developing routines. Oooooo! Did I blow your mind!
We have not spoken to the pediatrician. He or she will deide if Maddy and Gabe will not need any other monitoring an will walk out the door with us. The "magic 8 ball" (which consists of opinions from nurses and other medical specialists) indicates "Outlook good!"
We will see. Honestly, there is not much more to report at the moment. We are all just trying to get as much rest as we can fit in between the various intrusions and proddings of hospital staff.
- Philip
I've been present at far more circumcisions than I would prefer. A couple of pediatrician friends and I have decided that it would be much better done as in the hasidic/mystic tradtion, with the baby boy receiving a few drops of wine first, followed by a beloved relative whispering/chanting mysteries of God in the baby's ear...
ReplyDeleteToday is the Day/Night of Mysteries. The day when the angel Gabriel handed down the Qu'ran to Mohammed. Whisper in Gabe's ear for me, and tell him that he is surrounded by love...
You guys are doing wonderfully! Just remember, you'll be able to get a little more sleep in a mere 8-12 weeks! :) I'm so glad everyone is doing well. Steph sounds like a super-mom already!
ReplyDelete-Jenny B.
How was your Friday?
ReplyDeleteHave you gotten the twins registered to vote yet???
:)
Congratulations Steph and Phil! Your babies are precious. I can't wait to see them in person. Please let me know if I can do anything at all to help - now or in the coming months/years. Love you all!
ReplyDelete